There's something in my office that is just eating the heck out of my ankles - I've got little swollen bumps all around!
My hands/wrists and ankles seem to be the most popular spots - maybe because those are usually the only things exposed. *sigh* Mosquito bites and potential for malaria and dengue or high potency DEET repellent? =) It's a toss up! I've given in to a vaporizing mosquito device in the bedroom at night. It's like a plug in air freshener - but the liquid inside is mosquito repellent. I just couldn't continue to wake up in the middle of the night with bug bites all over my face and hands!
I'll post a picture of the "net of death" soon. Every room in the apartment where I am staying has this tennis racquet looking thing. You swing it and push the button and ZAP! the bug is dead. I used it on a large fly the other day and there was a HUGE blue spark. Hmmm...wonder what would happen if I zapped a cockroach with one of these babies? *sigh* I hear that they just get stunned, not dead. I guess rolled up newspaper works just as well. =)
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment