Hi! I arrived safely in Kathmandu on Tuesday evening and it's been hectic and fun since I landed. I met friends of co-workers for dinner on Tuesday evening, other friends of co-workers yesterday evening for dinner and drinks...and then meeting up with the same friends (from Wednesday) again for dinner. MEXICAN!! I am hopeful because I miss my rice and beans. In between, I've been sightseeing like crazy. There is too much to see and I have to come back again for things that I've missed.
I just wanted to drop a quick note - I'll give more details when I have more time. I have less than ten minutes to walk over to meet up with Gaurab and Robin for dinner.
Internet connection at this internet cafe is like a snail...I may have to wait until I get to Dhaka for (if you can believe it) a slightly better connection before I write more.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment