It's confirmed - I'm going to Kathmandu for Thanksgiving. I'll be there from November 21 thru November 26th. Nirvana Garden Hotel www.nirvanagarden.com
Nirvana Garden Hotel
GPO Box 5728, Thamel, Chhetrapaty,
Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977-1-4256200, 4256300
Fax: 977-1-4260668
Email: nirvana@wlink.com.np
I was originally booked to stay the Park Village Hotel & Resort, at the foot of a wildlife preserve. But a friend said that it may be a little out of the ways and expensive to get into town. Even with the cancellation fee - I'll save $50 staying in the Nirvana Garden Hotel.
I'll have to go there another time when I have time to go to the national park to hike around AND hang around town. Like long enough to stay in 2 hotels...=) The Nirvana Garden Hotel is more centrally located and it got a Top 5 Accommodation review from the Lonely Planet website. But check out the link - www.ktmgh.com/parkvillage/ - the Park Village Resort it looks like it's something I'd like to check out the next time I'm in the area because of it's more remote location. According to their website - the Park Village Hotel is located at Budanil-Kantha area which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley, at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment