My name is TW and I'm adicted to pop television8-10PM ABC, TV-PG MUST WATCH OF THE WEEK Dancing With the Stars
SEASON PREMIERE PREVIEW A few promises: This year no favoring the hotshot ringer over the one giving it their all. No snide Heather/Yoko comparisons (except that one). No gossip on which partners are hooking up. And no slamming the network for helping ABC stars (this season there aren't any). So good luck, celebs (Ian Ziering, Joey Fatone, Heather Mills, Leeza Gibbons, Laila Ali, John Ratzenberger, Billy Ray Cyrus, Shandi Finnessey, Apolo Anton Ohno, Clyde Drexler, and Paulina Porizkova), go out and shake your bonbons, and we'll be on our best behavior. Which isn't saying much.This season features the funny, but not so cute Joey Fat-one of former N*Sync stardom. =) Thank goodness I'm going to Calgary in April and can hopefully catch up on some recent television! At least I have the current season of American Idol on tv here...and I'm only ONE day behind you guys in the US in regards to when it airs in South Asia! Who knew Sanjaya would even make it this far? What a parody he made of Ain't No Mountain?!!
Sorry - I saw this on my google home page today and just HAD to share...someone will appreciate this! =)
1 comment:
For some reason I've never been a Heather Mills fan ... keep me posted on whether or not she wins/loses/falls flat on her face : )
Post a Comment