Saturday, March 03, 2007

South Asian Style

As an American learning to do business here in South Asia - I get frustrated sometimes. The South Asian way is more relationship based in a way - they observe a lot of formalities that we normally would overlook in the US.

For instance - ex-pats tend to get preferential treatment and are often looked to as the team/project lead. One of our co-workers was a little taken aback by that when she helped us out for a roadshow event. Because she was the only ex-pat in the group of 4 sent to the university for the event, the vice chancellor and instructors automatically began speaking to her as if she was the lead. I think it frustrated the other team members who were more experienced with the event, especially the team lead that I had assigned (local Bangladeshi). Because most ex-pats are paid a higher salary than local employees and consultants - most ex-pats who are working in Bangladesh are expected to perform at a higher standard than the local office staff. If you look at the salary factor, that does make quite a bit of sense.

It's taken me a while - but I've finally resigned myself to let the office staff carry my computer bag up to the office in the morning from the car...and take the bag back down to the car in the evening when I leave. Because I'm one of the "bosses" in the office - it's part of their duties...and I've been scolded for not letting them do their job. (Me - do it yourself, I don't need any help girl...letting someone open doors, carry bags...cook my food. It's strange - but I've started to be more graceful about it.) In the US - it's demeaning to have someone do that for you, treating someone like a servant or slave. Here - in this part of the world, it's part of the package. If you are in management, or are operating in a "higher" official capacity - you need staff. The staff gains prestige for being your driver, housekeeper or messenger. And I take away from their job and their prestige by not letting them do their job. Weird..and I'm not kidding. My driver sort of scolds me when I don't let him open the door - he's always telling me, "wait...wait!!"

When you go to meetings - the first 15-20 minutes are always spent having tea, chatting about nothing consequential. (Obviously I need to work on my small talk skills, which are seriously lacking.) We've been doing these roadshow events at the local universities to promote our new website and I purposely plan to get there 30 minutes early to allow us to set up and get into the proper mindset. Imagine how frustrated I get when I show up, ready to get prepared...and am steamrolled by an invitation to sit and have tea and snacks with the main contact or vice chancellor. I know you guys are thinking that I'm full of it...but seriously, when you're mind is focused on a specific job task...having tea and chatting is the last thing you want to do. You just want to crank out what you need to get done - you DON'T want to get sidetracked - and I often am. *sigh* I should just plan extra time for that too! =)

This coming Wednesday, I have to go to a roadshow JUST so that I can pop over to the vice chancellor's office to say hello. You know how I just LOVE to schmooze. =p (NOT!!)

No comments: