I'm back in Bangladesh. MAN - the flight is really starting to feel long, even though I'm sort of getting used to it. My back starts to ache on these long flights though! Even though I don't like the stopovers, they do give me a chance to stretch out my legs and get the blood moving.
This time I went from SFO to Hong Kong to Singapore (8 hour layover) and then on to Dhaka, Bangladesh. 12 1/2 hours to Hong Kong - 3 1/2 hours to Singapore and another 5 1/2 hours to Dhaka. Thank goodness for the showers in Singapore!! =)
I arrived on Tuesday evening, Dhaka time, and went to the office the following morning. (I was hoping to get acclimated quickly to the time zone.) Yesterday (Friday) wasn't a work day, although I tend to work since my web developer vendors work Monday thru Friday. I tried to get up, but all the sleepless nights in the US and on the plane finally caught up to me. I slept from Thursday at 11:30pm until 3:30pm the following morning! And then went back to bed at 11pm Friday night! At least I woke up at a decent hour this morning (8am). =)
Phew!!
Oh man - it's hot hot hot in Bangladesh and oh so humid! I've got to get used to this again. Thank goodness for AIR CONDITIONING!! =)
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment