I worked late on Monday, but was able to get my butt to the American Club to work out at the gym on Wednesday. I can't believe how just 45 minutes on the treadmill can kick my @$$!! Granted, I did have the incline cranked up as high as I could take it, but still!!
Anyways - I'm trying to work out 5-6 days a week. I was going to do yoga on the days between karate, but one of the girls from my karate class tried the place I was going to go to and she didn't recommend it. Damn! Back to search for a yoga class! They recommended that I spend a couple of weeks at a yoga retreat (or whatever it is supposed to be called) when I go to India. =) Stay tuned!
Work has been pretty stressful - but working out really helps me to deal with it. I did make one new realization though this week. You can't possibly frown after you've done a cartwheel! I take for granted that most people know how to turn cartwheels, but when my friend Tatiana and I did a few in karate this week the kids acted as if they'd never seen anyone do one before. One of the older girls (a teenager) asked how we learned how to do them. I had assumed that everyone learned when they were little, but apparently not.
So - parents, teach your kids how to turn cartwheels! They will turn that frown upside down! You can't really be pissed off after turning a cartwheel. =) It makes me smile, just like when you roll yourself willy-nilly down a grassy green hill.
Oh! I was cleaning out my computer and ran across a bunch of pictures from my last trip through Bangkok. (Yeah - you know the one...where I stayed at the Reflections Hotel.) Here are the long promised pictures. For the PG audience - I would stop right about here. =)
Here's the lobby of the hotel - it's pretty kitchy but I loved it. Everything here is pretty much available for sale. Right behind those pink curtains is a shelf full of dvds that you can borrow to watch in your room. They had all kinds of movies (I watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith - an all time favorite.)
The hotel has a nice pool with a poolside restaurant and bar. Apparently, the food is pretty good and it's frequented by the locals too. They even have the same cute little designer bubble chairs that I have back home in storage!
The hallways of the hotel. There's only one floor. (We're getting closer to the bedroom!!)
And now...the pictures that you've been waiting for!!! (drumroll please!!!) May I present to you...the Amazing Erotic room at the Hotel Reflections??!!!
PSYCH!!! These are the pictures of the Princess Room (where I stayed the second time around, on my way back from Canada). Talk about "Pretty in Pink", huh? The only good thing is that I was able to access the free wireless internet connection from this room, I couldn't in the Amazing Erotic.
Okay okay - here's the Amazing Erotic. =) ENJOY!!
(It actually looks so much nicer than the princess room in comparison. Almost, can I say...tasteful?)
(left) the view of the bedroom as you walk into the room.
(right) the view of the bedroom looking towards the door...and the infamous CHAIR (errr...it came with illustrated instructions - awwwwww yeaaaaaahhhh!!!)
(right) the bathroom =)
Heehee - so, if you ever pass through Bangkok, I really do recommend a stay at the Reflections Hotel, in the Amazing Erotic room! =p
No comments:
Post a Comment