OMG - so weird!! Since Google knows I'm in Thailand, based on the IP address that I'm logging in from...ALL of the web site is in THAI! =) Luckily, I kind of remember what the links are - even if I can't read thai...so I think I can get this post out. BUT MAN - it's strange!!
Last weekend, spent 24 hours in Kolkata (Calcutta, India) with Tatiana. Her visa timing expired and she had to leave the country and then come back in. Our visas are only good for a specific period of time 2 to 3 months usually, and you have to go out and come back in when your stay has expired.
This weekend (thru Tuesday morning) I'm in Bangkok. My friend Aiko was supposed to take her LSAT exam, but her registration got lost...but we came to Bangkok anyways to relax. I LOVE Bangkok - it's sort of like Singapore, but more "wild" I guess is the right word to use.
Anyways - I'll post pictures and provide more details when I get back to Dhaka (October 2nd).
I owe phone calls to many many people - sorry, it really has been hectic. I'll call and catch up later this week!
Lots of love! =)
tw
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment