Saturday, September 15, 2007

JIPLerz Facebook Group

OMG - I've succumbed. Seriously - I wasn't planning on this to happen. But in launching our new website - jiplerz.com, I was trying to think of existing tools that students use in Bangladesh that could bring an element of interactivity into our website. (I do my best thinking in my morning shower as I'm getting ready for work.)

The result of that little epiphany is a new JIPLerz group on the infamous Facebook. (Okay seriously, what am I doing on Facebook?! I'm in my mid 30's!!) You'd be surprised, but apparently lots of companies are making the rounds on Facebook (and mySpace). Target and Wal-mart both have Facebook groups. Anyways - if you're on Facebook like me...add me as a friend and join the group! (I need all the help that I can get!)

In case you're wondering - JIPLerz is our IT job seekers community. (They call it ICT here - information communications technology.) The company name is JOBS-ICT Private Limited...J-I-P-L. Hence, JIPLerz. =)

Anyways - now we have our Facebook group and a blog! JOIN - COMMENT - help a sister out!! =) So much for keeping my anonymous persona on the internet. *sigh* Now I can claim to be a "community evangelist". Yeah - that's a new internet term...it's even an actual job description, if you can believe it!

1 comment:

OogaBooga said...

Haha! Dood, send your MySpace page so I can add you.