It's true! The Hamburger Method of Constructive Criticism - see below:
Nate's Productivity Tips blogs that he was taught an effective way of providing constructive feedback by "sandwiching" the criticism between two compliments. Earlier - I blogged about how a message was delivered is actually more crucial than what the message is. This method seems to follow along those same lines. I guess we do this instinctively for the most part - but it's a nice method to outline and be aware of.
Nate's Productivity Tips blogs that he was taught an effective way of providing constructive feedback by "sandwiching" the criticism between two compliments. Earlier - I blogged about how a message was delivered is actually more crucial than what the message is. This method seems to follow along those same lines. I guess we do this instinctively for the most part - but it's a nice method to outline and be aware of.
No comments:
Post a Comment