TW - 1
Cockroaches - 0
Theeeeeeeeyyyyyy'rrrrrreeee back!! I went into the kitchen this morning at 4am for some cold pizza (I've been up since 3am this morning preparing for this offsite meeting). As I was walking to the kitchen in the darkened apartment, I was thinking..."oh man, I hope I don't see any cockroaches." Then I talked myself out of it, "don't be silly, just because you saw them when you first got here doesn't mean that we'll have them again!"
But what did I see as soon as I flipped the switch for the kitchen light - a huge sucker on the counter. It tried to hide underneath the toaster, but I got the sucker with a wad of newspaper!
(E says that I'm bloodthirsty - but I gave her one of my "nets of death" this weekend and she's been sucked into the joy of swatting mosquitoes to bursts of sparks and pops.) muahahahaha!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment