After a short short whirlwind visit back home for the holidays, I'm back in Bangladesh. This was my first week back and the jetlag was pretty brutal this time around - both in the US and back in Bangladesh.
In the US - I would be exhausted by 9pm, but if I stayed awake long enough to catch a second wind, I would be up until 4am and then asleep until 1-2pm the following morning.
Back in Bangladesh - I would force myself to stay awake until 8:30/9pm before falling asleep...only to wake up again at 3-4am and unable to go back to sleep. =)
I think that I'm finally back in the swing of things - I'm sleeping through the entire night...I'm just super exhausted and falling asleep fairly early (like 9/10pm!!). I'm sorry to admit that I had to nap today after running some errands on my weekend. I had to force myself to wake up to do some work!!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment