Sunday, January 28, 2007

Crazy Haired Kid

Thank goodness for blogs and friends who take photos and avidly keep up their blogs. Obviously, I don't fall into the latter category since I'm always behind on posting the photos that I DO take. =) But seriously - I don't know how I could have lasted so long in Bangladesh without getting homesick without these little updates from home. It's nice to see pregnancies progressing and how babies are growing up so fast! I also love the ones with pictures of all the foods that I'm missing from home...drroool!!

I was just taking a look a friend's blog - she's my god-daughter's aunt, and she's posted pictures of my god-daughter's 4th birthday party. (She's turned four...she had two birthday parties, not four.) =p They went out to a local art studio in Campbell called the Art Beat, where you can paint your own pottery. It sounded like the kids had a great time.

Anyways - this one picture really caught my eye and gave me a nice laugh.







My god-daughter is the one on the far right. I just love how crazy her friend's hair is on the far left. The little girl already looks like a little adult. I can just imagine that she'll look almost the same as an adult.

I'm not being mean - it just made me smile and it was a nice laugh for the day. =)

hee hee...only kids or the very brave or oblivious can get away with hair like that! Who knows, she may be setting a new trend some day soon...but I love it. She's adorable!

No comments: