Now that I've finished the guilty pleasure of watching American Idol on my local Star World channel, I can't help but hope against all hope that they will show So You Think You Can Dance here in South Asia! (Yeah - what can I say, I'm a tv girl.)
The show starts again on May 30th in the US. You know I love this show because it's about dance - but I like how the scoring/judging of the show allows the judges to determine the top 10 technically competent dancers before the voters are allowed to select the most popular. In an article on Entertainment Weekly online, So You Think You Can Dance was referred to as the younger, hipper, sexier cousin of American Idol and I can't disagree because I love that show!
*sigh* I hope they show it here! =)
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am a SUTUCD junkie too! Let me know if you want me to have Peter tape them for you. Maybe I can save them on a server and you can watch them from there
Post a Comment