Last weekend I only had 1 day, which I spent baking with some friends...DOH forgot to take pictures of the bagels!! I'll post a pic from a previous party.
So - needless to say, I haven't had much chance to catch up on everything that I've fallen behind on. SORRY in advanced to anyone who sent emails, etc. =(
Just a quick update that I will be even FURTHER BEHIND - I' m heading out on Thursday morning (today) on a week long business trip to Pakistan. =) So I look forward to posting some cool pictures and stories - if I can ever get to the posts!
Anyways - that's what's going on and where I am this week. I'll be back in Dhaka on Thursday afternoon - the 11th. (Hopefully with luggage intact - thankfully, I took a picture of my luggage last trip based on another friend's experience!)
No comments:
Post a Comment