When I first arrived though, the haze wasn't as bad, so here are some nice sunny shots of the apartment where I'm living.
The entry way - as you walk in from the front door. The carved wooden frame was made locally in Bangladesh.
This is the sitting room - it's what you first see when you walk into the apartment...to your left.
The view from the sitting room. It's not as nice as the living room view - this is the side facing the main street.
Shots of the living room and the view from the living room. It feels so nice and green! The street where the Italian Embassy is has lots of tall trees. Since we are on one of the higher floors - we get the view of the tree tops.
The dining room where I have my breakfast in the mornings. That's the doorway to my bedroom to the left, by the white column.
No comments:
Post a Comment