Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Playing with Fire AGAIN!!

I must be a pyro...because I just ate a sandwich at one of the local universities on a site visit. The private college is one of the Cisco Networking Academies that we work with. We had to visit them to gather some information for my project.

Since we were there at lunchtime, I guess that they decided to provide us with lunch. It was chicken salad sandwiches, with extra mayo. It was room temp - I'm hoping it was because it was fresh made.

We'll see what happens! Seriously, what was I supposed to do?! It would have been rude to refuse, right?

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have to watch out for those cisco-affiliated people - they're shady! :-) i'm sure the mayo was fine, and yes it would have been rude to refuse. good thing you are so polite!