Sunday, May 17, 2009

I need a break!!

Everyone has limits - I think that I've reached mine. I can work just as hard as anyone, but I've figured out that I can only work 6 months without a break.

Luckily I get a refresher every Sunday with the Williams kids. It was a pretty hot Sunday this past weekend and the kiddies spent the afternoon in the pool. I got there just in time to get a little sun and some splash time in with the three munchkins.

Seriously though - I feel as though I've got such a short fuse these days. I'm so emotional at the restaurant, last Saturday I burst into tears...I was seriously as my wits end. Sometimes it feels as though I'm pushing as hard as I can, incrementally improving, but it still isn't good enough. It can be downright frustrating and depressing. I've also been oversleeping and getting in late to SLT...not good.

Hopefully the break will give me an opportunity to relax and recharge. It's definitely much needed. I may have to take a break once every couple of months - even if it's only 2 days off. We'll see if I can afford it though.

No comments: