...unpacking. *sigh* I hate moving! Yeah, I moved like over six months ago...so what?! =) I got home from South East Asia at the end of December just in time for Christmas. Then I started culinary school and sommelier stuff in January. Who has time for unpacking?
On a side note though...I didn't realize how much random stuff I have (in sheer volume of boxes). Since I've been living without much of this "stuff" for six months and longer now, I'm trying to purge them away.
Where does all the stuff that I get rid of go? I mean, sometimes I sell it, donate it or trash it. But we continue to produce more consumer goods and we all continue to buy these goods. Will we be eventually covered in trash like in Wall-E? Food for thought...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment