It's been a crazy and insane January - I started culinary school and the wine program starts tonite. I've been moving out of storage and into my brother's place...painting...and painting...and grouting...and painting.
On my days off from moving and school - I spend it catching up with friends. I've been chasing A's twins and my god-daughter O for a good several weekend as well. To get an idea of the craziness check out the madness that was O's 5th birthday party.
I also babysat FOUR - yes, 4 - kids last Saturday evening (I'm such a partying girl!!). I had the twins, O and her little friend S. O and S playing together actually helped make it easier - I could then just concentrate on the twins. But oh man - it wasn't the easiest of nights! Thank GOODNESS we all got to bed by 10pm!!
Baby girl went down at 8:30pm - she missed her second nap. The big girls got their shower immediately after I put the babies down. Baby boy was still up at 9pm, so he got to get out of the crib so he wouldn't wake sleeping sister. O went to sleep at 9:45/10pm, baby brother went into his crib right about then and went down to sleep without a peep. S was the rebel, her eyes were getting tired and she asked me to turn off Tarzan at 10:30pm. Then Auntie changed the channel to FoodTV and took a nice nap until the A & J returned from their twins' dinner & comedy show. Phew! I don't know how my mom did it - she had 5 kids!! (Granted, we're a little spread out!)
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are amazing, I don't think I could handle 4 kids these days. The twins and O are more than enough in one go. Can't wait to hang out with you, it's been too long!
You totally could have handled it! Having someone over to play with O actually was helpful!
I see you're continuing to do something you've always done, oh so well, Terrina,....mothering other people's children. You have a great blog and I'm looking forward to checking in on you more frequently. In fact, I'm going to plug your blog when it's time for my Favorite Gemini people next month on my blog. :)
Post a Comment