In the hectic rush of returning to the US, celebrating the holidays, picking up my shipment from Bangladesh (boy was that an experience...good one though) and moving into my brother's place, I haven't added much recently to the blog. I just wanted to write a quick note to say that I'll catch everyone up on:
- my last few days in Cambodia and the return via Hong Kong
- Christmas/New Year's Holidays
- getting moved into my brother's house - welcome home...re-caulk the bathroom and paint your own room!
Once I wrap up those details and post the links to the picture albums, I'll be switching over to my food blog and writing about my adventures in culinary school. =) I started on Monday the 21st of January and we're in the middle of Food Safety and Sanitation. JOY! Talk about making yourself paranoid about food and eating out! My culinary school adventures will be posted on
http://tw-feedme.blogspot.com/I hope to get internet set up in my new digs in the next week or so...then it'll be easier for me to get my blogs posted, etc. In the meantime, I've been writing little notes down to be posted at a later date so stay tuned!
Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment