I've decided to branch out into two different blogs - well, three if you count this one. I'll have one specific for Bangladesh...and another for one of my passions...FOOD!! I know not everyone out there is a foodie, so I decided to separate the two out. We'll see how it goes.
Look to your right - I have both new blogs listed in my list of links --->
My "secret" hope is that people will begin to enjoy the food blog and I get some sort of following...and then become a food writer or critic. Wouldn't that be so AWESOME?! Actually, it would be great for my taste buds and my tummy...but horrible for my health and the girth of my tummy. *sigh* Oh well - guess I'll have to hit the gym diligently!
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mmmm.. food.
Youse better bring some of that dried food home for me to try too!!! Please only bring the goonda stuff!
Youse better bring some of that dried food home for me to try too!!! Please only bring the goonda stuff!
Post a Comment