My last day at the office was the 1st of November - I've spent the last week finishing up last minute transition documentation...packing items for shipping...overseeing the shipping process (damn, I should have taken photos!) and then packing for my return home. I have to admit, I haven't done such a great job packing - even though I sent home 2 cubic meters of stuff (okay 1/4 was Erika's)...I STILL have 3 suitcases to bring home.
Mind you - this is BEFORE I've gone on my 2007 tour of South Asia!!
I'm in the Singapore Changi Airport now - it feels like home now that I've spent so much time here on various trips. I'm on my way to Hong Kong, where I will leave two suitcases behind and my laptop. My dad will bring one suitcase (or two) home for me...and I'll stop by Hong Kong on my way back to pick up my laptop before heading home.
I will stay a couple of days in Hong Kong to get my visa for Vietnam and repack all my travel stuff. I've over packed - I hate to travel with so much stuff! =)
I'll find an internet cafe to give the detailed itinerary (I'm a bit pressed for time since I spent so much time on the previous post). For now - let me just tell you the countries - from Hong Kong, I will spend some time in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam before returning to Hong Kong and flying back to the US on December 23rd.
Santa's bringing me in just in time for the holidays! =) See everyone soon!!
I'm off to take a quick shower and get refreshed before I get back on the plane to Hong Kong. I arrived in Changi at 5 this morning it's now 11ish. I spent most of the morning asleep on top of my laptop in the free internet lounge. =) I've got a little over an hour before boarding...eeeeck!!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment